Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Event 12: 3rd Place - Kessler

$400 + $50 H.O.R.S.E.

Allen Kessler (Las Vegas, NV)
$4,128

Game: Stud H/L, Limits 40k/80k

Just three hands after returning from dinner break, Allen Kessler is against Joe Palma for his tournament life.

Palma squeezes 7th street and flips over the 5♠ for the winning flush and the scoop against Kessler's pair of 7s.

"I held my own again," says Kessler the three-time Borgata trophy winner. "I won it last time I played (January Winter Open for $15,000), and now a third. I'll take it."

Kessler finishes in third place for $4,128 and laments would could've been. "I had him (Palma) all in three times with a lot of outs, but just couldn't bust Ernest."

Kessler can't believe Palma has never heard that he resembles the Jim Varney character in Ernest Saves Christmas.

You decide, as Palma is heads up with Sal Pipitone for the title with a 1.4 million to 300k chip lead.

Ernest = Palma!?!?!

No comments :

Post a Comment