Friday, September 13, 2013

Event 15 - I am old, I swear!

$350 + $50 Seniors (50+) No Limit Hold'em (Re-Entry)

Blinds 5K/10K Ante 1K

We are down to 16 players with an average stack of 230K (23 big blinds). Paul Spitzberg, John Cernuto, and Alyson Parker are still in the field. So too is Tim Little who doesn't look a day older than 40. Questioning his age, he was more than happy to pull out his drivers license and show it to me. Yep. 51 years old. Nice hand sir... nice hand.

Tim also told me about how he dyed his hair pink last month to help bring awareness to breast cancer, an issue near and dear to him because his mother has been battling it (she's doing well right now). "My Mom had to dye it back to this color so there isn't as much gray in it," he laughed. Tim recently took 2nd in an event last week for over 30K and is looking to add to his bankroll tonight with another solid finish.

No comments :

Post a Comment