Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Event 1: Little Man Back at Borgata

$500 + $60 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)

Level 13: 1k/2k/300 ante

Mike 'Little Man' Sica & Borgata Babe Gosia

Perennial poker favorite Mike 'Little Man' Sica (E Brunswick, NJ) is back at Borgata.  He was missed greatly during the Borgata Summer Poker Open while he was battling lung cancer.

Mike's smiling face has not been seen in the Event Center today, but he was tracked down in the Signature Room where he has been playing all day.  As of the dinner break, he's doing OK with 55k, a little below average, but at 27.5 big blinds when play resumed after dinner.

Mike said "I want to thank the good Lord for allowing me to play in this tournament. I'll be playing as many as I can. God bless everyone and thanks for all the texts and messages I got.  Every day is a fight, but I'm hanging in there."

No comments :

Post a Comment